Question for you...
What is keeping you from being who you want to be?
Michele Corey partners with...
- People who need to escape the "group think" and are ready to step into a new paradigm that supports their own unique values and goals.
- Moms that are not willing to give up their personal freedom and are stuck and still trying to figure out how to stop feeling guilty about loving their work and loving their family too.
- Business owners/managers with their everyday business and management challenges.
- Professionals who want a coach to serve as an objective opinion, to brainstorm with and to hold them accountable.
- Business clients who know that growing their own leaders and delegating to others makes sense but find that their "to do" list just gets longer!
- Professionals who want to become better leaders.
- Professionals who want to do what they do best.
- Successful people who wonder, "Is this all there is?"
- Entrepreneurs who need their venture to get profitable and up-to-speed quickly.
- Professionals that get stuck when trying to build their business online
Ready to break through your own glass ceiling and shift your results and your bottom line?
Michele serves as your catalyst using interactive and exploratory processes that unearth your vision, core values and enthusiasm that may have gotten buried in your long list of “to do”. Together we’ll focus on letting go of some of the guilt and overwhelm that often fills our heads and brings on procrastination. We'll focus on your vision and road map which permits hope and allows you to bring your authentic self to your work and life and experience more passion, fulfillment and success on your own terms.
With a trailblazing career spanning ten years corporate marketing and sales and seven years as a home based entrepreneur, her well rounded background of experience provides a foundation and partnership for individuals, teams and organizations.
Call 206-525-8709 or email michele @ advanced-approach . com now and begin the conversation and journey you’ve been waiting to have.
Michele’s Focus/Philosophy: Partnership on Life's Journey
Michele partners with you in an exploration and assimilation of your personal and business core foundational values and philosophy into your vision, strategy and action plan. This often takes the form of organizational development, strategic vision, and creating systems (often business operations and marketing) to support your big picture vision. For most it often means a paradigm shift in how you think and view what’s available and possible in your life and in business.
- Adjunct Faculty, Executive Leadership Coach, Seattle University, Albers School of Business, Seattle, WA
- Masters in Management and Leadership, Antioch University
- Certified Professional Coach, CPC, through nationally accredited The Academy for Coach Training
- Board Member, Voices Education Project
- Member, The International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Past President and Board Member: Puget Sound Coaching Association (Regional ICF)
References upon request
How do you know Michele is the right coach and consultant for you?
The common denominator of her clients being development of strategic vision, and creating systems (often business operations and marketing) to support the big picture vision of both their personal and business life.
If you're a mom and a business woman that feels both joy and guilt or overwhelm when you think about your personal needs as well as all the needs and demands in both your personal and professional life and want it to feel and be different.
She has worked with clients in the following fields: national real estate training, mortgage, government agencies, not for profit, community colleges, and entrepreneurs with businesses in areas such as clothing design, polling, local real estate, coaching, elder-law, event planning, copy writing, web design, food products to home care for seniors.
How to Connect and Learn More
Location: Seattle, WA USA– Michele partners with clients throughout the US
Recharge Your Spark - Smart Goal Setting From The Inside Out.
Call 206-525-8709 to set up a free telephone call to understand where you want to go and to find the right resources to support you.
If you feel like your work and life are overhelming and running you and keeping you from being fully you contact Michele now at 206-525-8709 or michele @ advanced-approach .com .