Kathy Northrop is a CFP® (Certified Financial Planner®) Professional and Investment Advisor Representative. She has worked with State Farm for 26 years. After 17 years as a State Farm Agent in Port Angeles and 3 years as a consultant for State Farm, Kathy returned to what she enjoys most: helping people to achieve financial success and to avoid financial loss.
Kathy works with clients to build a secure future, including planning for their retirement, long term care, and education, as well as providing income protection strategies for families and businesses. Her office in south Everett includes 10 employees with over 87 years of insurance and financial service experience.
Kathy is an active member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors and the Financial Planning Association. Her long history of community service includes her continued membership in Soroptimist.
Kathy and her team promise each new client the following:
- Information and ideas to help you achieve financial success;
- Strategies to assure you will never suffer a financial setback or devastation;
- Thorough and accurate information about all of our products;
- Prompt responses to your phone calls, questions, and claims;
- Confidentiality, friendliness, courtesy, and respect.
We are located at 10930 4th Avenue W, Everett, WA 98208